NRC USAGE FEES
In order to avoid conflict over decisions concerning use of the NRC Fields, clubhouse or equipment, it was decided to draw up a set of guidelines to cover their use.
The users to be divided into four categories;
- The Club and it’s officials, where all profit and loss accrues to the Club.
- Charities, where all profit accrues to the Charity and is used for common good.
- Disciplines, where all profit or loss accrues to that Discipline and is used for the promotion of that Discipline.
- Private Individuals or Businesses, where all profit or loss accrues to them and is used at their discretion.
Use of all elements will at all times be dependant on the agreement of the Committee that it in no way compromises the normal running of the NRC Club.
Please click on the link below for full description and fees;
NRC DRESSAGE ARENA
The NRC Dressage Arena is now available for hiring. This opportunity will only be available to paid up NRC Members.
The cost will be R100 per hour slot, per horse and only one horse will be allowed in the arena at a time. You are welcome to bring your instructor if you so wish. At this stage only dressage schooling is allowed, no jumping.
People who want to ride in the arena need to commit to a month of bookings. You can choose your day of the week and time slot and then you will need to pay for the entire month i.e. if you decide you would like to use the arena on Tuesday at 2pm then all Tuesdays in the month must be booked and paid for so an amount of R400 will need to be paid and R500 if it is a 5 week month. You are more than welcome to book more than one slot per week.
Monthly block bookings are to be made by EMAIL to Tarryn Sissons ONLY (firstname.lastname@example.org). Payment for your monthly sessions are to be made in advance by the 28th of each month.
The hours the arena will be available for bookings;
- Monday – 1pm to 6pm (last slot booked 5pm finishing at 6pm)
- Tuesday Full Day – 9am to 6pm (last slot booked 5pm finishing at 6pm)
- Wednesday Full Day – 9am to 6pm (last slot booked 5pm finishing at 6pm)
- Thursday Full Day – 9am to 6pm (last slot booked 5pm finishing at 6pm)
- Friday – Closed for show prep
- Saturday & Sunday – Closed for shows
- On Tues, Wed & Thurs the arena will be closed from 12 to 1pm for grading and leveling.
At this stage we are going to try the honesty policy whereby there will be no lock and key on the gate. If you have booked a slot you can make your way to the arena and use it for your time slot. If we start noticing people using it without booking and paying we will then need to lock it and those that have booked and paid will be given a key. We will be putting up a noticeboard outside the arena and the monthly booking schedule will be posted on it so that ground staff can see if the correct people are using the arena at the correct times.
Please click on the following link to read the NRC Constitution;
NRC MEMBERSHIP FORM
2019 Membership Renewals for the Noordhoek Riding Club are now OPEN!!!
To ensure you don’t pay ground levy and to get all the info about the NRC make sure you print the attached 2019 membership form, fill it in and email it back to Tarryn Sissons, along with your proof of payment, to email@example.com.
Remember to be able to compete at graded shows you need to be a member of SAEF, a member of a Registered Club and a member of the discipline you would like to compete in (i.e. SASJ, ESA, DSA, SASA.)
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE HAVE A NEW BANK ACCOUNT SO PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL PAYMENTS TO THE NRC GOING FORWARD ARE INTO THE NEW ACCOUNT!!!
Account Name: NOORDHOEK HORSE RIDING NPC
Bank: STANDARD BANK
A/c Number: 072 091 150
Branch Code: 036 009 (Fish Hoek)