Dear All Eventing Riders
Please find attached the Program of Events for the weekend, Final Dressage Times and Course Maps.
Please note the following important points:
- PLEASE NOTE the gate WILL be closed during heights on cross country day. Anyone who is found to not respect this will be yellow carded. This is purely a safety thing, we do not want anyone getting hurt!!! Horses and people walking will be allowed in when there is a gap but please wait for the marshal to tell you you may cross.
- 1m riders Dressage Times may be a bit different online due to the combined dressage slot. Please just stick to the time on the dressage times we have given you.
- Briefing times may change, we will notify you at the show.
- Please remember there is to be absolutely no parking at the NRC fields on Saturday, all parking is on the Common for both days.
- Please also note that NO paddocks are allowed to be erected on the common. We have very little space and so ask to please respect this.
- Please bring water for your horses.
We will also be having an Open Day next week. The courses will be open on Tuesday 16th and Wednesday 17th April from 2pm-6pm. For bookings, please email Brigette firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that minors will not be allowed to ride without the supervision of an adult and all indemnity forms need to be signed by a parent not instructor.
GOOD LUCK, have FUN and remember to smile!!!